Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Stock Up Now: Only 4 Shopping Days Left

With Easter this Sunday, there are only four days left to purchase my Easter Basket favorite – Cadbury Crème Eggs! This is one of those things that help me get through the cold and snow of the winter. To me, Spring involves warmer temperatures, new flowers and that overly sweet, chocolaty egg in my Easter Basket. Some people reach for the Peeps, others go for the jelly beans, I run for the crème eggs! I pick up my first egg of the season as soon as I see them on the store shelf and can’t get enough through Easter.

So get out there! Stop at every grocery store, drug store, convenient store and candy store to grab up every last one of those Easter delights! As the ad says, “When he’s gone…they’re gone.” But watch out as that deadline gets closer – you may need to fight me for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment