Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Don’t Eat “Fish”

If you have been following the blog for a while, you know that I enjoy all kinds of different foods. From hot and spicy Mexican dishes to the classic Thanksgiving turkey, I can’t get enough. Seafood is no different – lobsters and shrimp to tuna and salmon – I’m all for it!

I think my love of seafood is why I don’t eat “fish.” Each different fish has its own unique flavor and texture, not to mention different cooking techniques to bring out the best in each on. How can you look at a menu and order the “fish” sandwich. What exactly is a “fish” sandwich? It could be cod, it could be mahi mahi…it could be goldfish and they wouldn’t by lying – it’s still a “fish.”

I think the only way I could even consider ordering a “fish” sandwich is if I knew the fish that went into it:

1 comment:

  1. I agree... but the commercial is still cute. The idea of cheese on fish is absolutely disgusting.

    ReplyDelete