Monday, February 8, 2010

Congratulations to the New Orleans Saints


I would like to again congratulate the New Orleans Saints on their victory over Indianapolis in Super Bowl XLIV. After watching the game I could not have been more proud of the way the Saints played on both sides of the ball and especially on special teams. Like the city they represent, the team showed great heart in their come from behind victory.

If you have been following the blog, you know that there is a special place in my heart for the city of New Orleans. I have been there about 10 times for both business and pleasure and enjoyed each and every visit. From the beautiful Garden District through the crazy French Quarter, there is no other place in the country – no, the world – like NOLA. If you have never been, I seriously recommend a trip. If you are a foodie, you have no choice! You will experience food, drinks, and hospitality that will make you as much of a fan of the city and its people as I am.

I hope the victory party lasts through Mardi Gras – the team and their city have earned it. Congratulations New Orleans, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment