Sunday, January 31, 2010

Where Have You Been?!?

Where have you been? It’s a great question. When I hear it I think of my mother and getting yelled at for staying out too late when I was a teenager. In this case, it has been nearly a month since my last blog so it would lead many back to that great question. Luckily for me, I have a great answer.

For the past month, I have been renovating my kitchen. It was a huge project that was long overdue. New countertops, light fixtures, floor, paint, crown molding – you name it, I renovated it. I am very proud of the results and have already received accolades from friends who have seen it.

Now that the project has been completed and it’s time to get back to cooking...and to blogging. Stay tuned for new blog posts and new dishes from the new kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment