Monday, July 27, 2009

Check It Out: Food Network Magazine

Ok, so I have said it before – I’m a food geek. I love to read books and magazines or watch TV shows about food and cooking. So let’s take the best of all of those and put them together in one place: Food Network Magazine. While I am not finished reading the new August/September issue, I am already a fan and considering a subscription. Great articles, tips and recipes.

One more thing…in the beginning of the magazine, there is a recipe index with pictures of each dish categorized by dish type with the page number for a fast, easy way to find the recipe you are looking to cook. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. It's worth the subscription price! I'm a subscriber to Food Network mag and I also love Cooking Light and Every Day with Rachael Ray (yeah, I know it's girly...).

    ReplyDelete